Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Upload file formats, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] Microsoft Stream supports…many, many video formats.…You can upload MPEG-2 files, MP4 files, QuickTime movies.…The movie that we viewed was a QuickTime movie.…AVI formats, Windows Media Video or WMV files…and Windows Digital Video Recording or DVR-MS files.…You might have some of those kicking around…that you want to be able to post to Microsoft Stream.…Additionally, MKV files, WAVE files,…FLV files, .MXF files and .GXF files.…
This is not a comprehensive list of formats.…If the file format that you want to upload…wasn't on this list,…search in your browser for Microsoft Stream upload formats…and you'll have access to the full list…of formats that are available at that time.…If you want to upload a video in a format…that is not currently supported, you have some options.…There are online services that will allow you…to take a video in one format…and save it in another format…and there are also desktop tools…that you can download for this purpose.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.