Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Sign up for and launch Microsoft Stream, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] If you've already signed up for Stream…and have an account…you may not want to watch this movie…but it won't take long for us to sign up.…It's stream.microsoft.com.…In any browser you'll end up on this page…and there's a Sign Up Free box…in the upper right-hand corner.…You need to enter a work or school account.…You can use a .edu, .com, a .org account…to log into Microsoft Stream.…
So, I'm entering my email address…and clicking Sign Up.…It says you already have an account with us.…To finish signing up, sign in with your existing password…and I will click Sign In.…What if I didn't have any other Microsoft service…like Yammer or Office 365?…In that case I would go to the email account…that I just entered on the prior page…and I would look for a verification email in my inbox.…I would open that verification email.…It shows you your email address…but obviously it's also gone directly to that inbox…and it asks you to simply verify by clicking…a button that says yes, that's me…and then to provide some basic information,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.