Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Publish an uploaded video, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] When you're uploading a video…and you go on and do other tasks,…you might wonder how do I get back to publish that video.…Simply go to My Videos, and when My Videos loads,…it will load all of your videos,…and any that are uploading will appear at the top.…As soon as this video has been uploaded…enough that it can be published,…there's a Publish button at the right end…just before the Menu button that will be enabled…and you'll simply click that button to publish your video.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.