Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Navigate in Stream, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] This is the Microsoft Stream…portal home page.…At the top we have a slide show that alternates…between some trending videos and a set of commands…that will allow you to quickly upload,…find videos, and so one.…If you'd like to stop this slide show,…you can click pause right here to lock it in place…either on the preview or on the command list.…Before we begin uploading, finding, and inviting,…as inviting as that may be,…let's take a quick tour of how the portal works.…
In the upper left-hand corner we have…our Office 365 app launcher, the waffle.…To the right of that Stream,…which is more than just a title.…That's a link that will always bring us back…to this home page.…We have a Browse button here that will…allow us to browse the Videos we have,…Channels, and Groups that we participate in,…and we'll talk more about each of those in a bit,…and to browse People so I can search for someone…who uploaded a video or is in a video.…I'm going to enter my name for example,…and we see me, and I can click and then…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.