AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
- I am Gini von Courter. Welcome to this course on Microsoft Stream. With Microsoft Stream, you and your colleagues can upload and view videos from a wide range of devices and a wide range of applications. You can share adhoc recordings captured in the field as well as more formal recordings of meetings and presentations. Videos can be shared company wide or with specific groups in your organization. Microsoft Stream provides world class Office 365 security, including support for your existing Office 365 groups, so your videos are always secure.
Some organizations are using Stream primarily to communicate directly with their employees using video. Other organizations are sharing their training videos. For my company, the magic of Stream is the power to collaborate, to quickly share videos that were created by field service and installation crews and quickly capture comments and feedback. However you use Microsoft Stream, it's wicked easy to use it. Please join me as we explore this powerful enterprise product, Microsoft Stream.
Microsoft Planner Essential Trainingwith David Rivers1h 15m Beginner
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
4. Use Stream Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.