Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Invite your colleagues to Stream, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] Every time I launch Microsoft Stream,…I'm invited to invite my coworkers to Microsoft Stream.…You might wonder why I haven't done that so far.…Well, I've avoided this for a very specific reason.…If I'm going to invite my coworkers to a channel…or to a group, I want to make sure there's something there…for them to see.…I only get once chance to make a first impression.…This is really great software and I'd like my colleagues…to feel good about using it,…and that means that I want to have some good examples here…for them to work with.…
Examples where the captions are well put together.…Channels that actually have content,…therefore, I've waited but now it's time.…Let's invite some of our colleagues.…People who I invite to Stream are going to be able…not just to look at my videos,…but also to upload their own videos as well.…I can add people, or I can add groups, or I can add both.…If I want to add the 45th Parallel Phase 2 group,…I can add them and this is all of them.…I could also add specific people,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.