Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Hide and show people from videos, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] When we upload a video to Microsoft Stream,…there's automatically facial recognition…applied to that video, and each individual person…that Microsoft Stream's engine believes it sees…is given their own timeline below the video.…I can do some basic editing here.…I can choose one person or all people…and choose to hide them.…The biggest reason I would choose to hide someone…is that they are simply walking past…when the video is being filmed.…They're an accidental participant,…and therefore I might wish to hide them…because no one would be looking for them.…
I'm not hiding the person in the video,…I'm hiding their timeline in the people section here.…Therefore if I hide Dan and click done,…I can also return then and choose to unhide someone.…Now Dan and his timeline are back.…Sometimes I have a person who's in a video…in two or three different places,…and they are detected as two or three different people.…Perhaps the video shot under different lighting conditions,…perhaps they've changed clothes…or they have glasses on at one point and a hat…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.