Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Embed a video in Sway (or anywhere), part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] Embedding is anther way…to share content.…And you can embed a code from Microsoft Stream…in a website, in SharePoint.…You can also embed it any application…that can use embed codes.…Like PowerPoint or Microsoft Sway.…I'm going to show you how to embed…a video in Sway.…I'm going to use the KinetEco PSA short version.…I'm going to choose Share,…and click the Embed tab,…The first thing I'll do is I'll choose a…size for this video.…
This is currently 640 X 360.…If I want it to be larger, I could,…or I could simply accept the defaults.…The second choice is should this automatically…play when the page it's on or…the slide in PowerPoint gets focus.…That's something that I could normally set…in that application so I would leave this off here.…If the webpage that I'm going to post…this video on is responsive then I will…want to turn Responsive On and Stream will add…additional HTML codes to the embed code…to specify the information necessary…for responsive pages.…
If you don't know,…simply leave it turned off.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.