Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Edit autogenerated captions, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] Occasionally, I will go to a video…and there's no transcript available, no faces,…and when I choose my view settings,…the only choice I have is theater mode.…There's two reasons that might happen.…One reason would be if my admin had changed my licensing…so I only had access to Microsoft Stream plan one,…which does not include the transcript or people…or faces function.…The other possibility is that, for just a moment,…when this page loaded, Microsoft Stream lost track…of the fact that I should have those options,…and that's indeed what happened.…
If that happens to you in the course of using…Microsoft Stream, the thing I found it easiest to do…to kickstart it again is to first try reloading the page,…and if that doesn't work, to go into edit, assuming you have…edit permissions, change anything, for example,…turn comments off and back on again, and then click apply,…and when the page reloads, normally what happens is…those missing features come back and are available…on the view settings.…This doesn't happen every day, but it has happened to me…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.