Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Download a video, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] If you have permission to view a video…you have permission to download the video.…Note that I can download the original video right here…and it's just like downloading a video from anywhere else,…larger videos will take longer to download,…shorter videos will take less time to download.…That's a good time to point out that there are…many tools available, both online and in video…applications that will help you compress a video…so that it's smaller.…If you have a video that you expect many people will…be downloading please compress it for your users.…
But when I'm ready to download this file I simply…save or save as and because this video is so well compressed…it's already here and I can play it locally on my desktop.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.