Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a group, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] When I want to grant permissions…to a group of people in Microsoft Stream,…I do it the same way I do in Yammer or in SharePoint.…I create a group and it's an Office 365 group.…If I look at all of the groups that are available…in Microsoft Stream, choosing Find Groups,…these are all Office 365 groups.…Two of them are private, the rest of them are public,…and there is no need for me to recreate these groups here,…because these are the Office 365 groups.…Some of these groups have Yammer,…some of these groups use SharePoint.…
All of them are fully provisioned elsewhere…and when I create a new group here,…actually it will also be available in Outlook for example,…in SharePoint, and in other locations.…One more thing, if I delete a group here in Stream,…I'm actually deleting everything associated…with that Office 365 group, so if I look and say,…"I don't think the weekend surfing group…"will ever need to post videos,…"I could simply delete those."…If I do, they're going to lose their conversations,…all their files, and all of their content…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.