Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a group, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] When I want to grant permissions…to a group of people in Microsoft Stream,…I do it the same way I do in Yammer or in SharePoint.…I create a group and it's an Office 365 group.…If I look at all of the groups that are available…in Microsoft Stream, choosing Find Groups,…these are all Office 365 groups.…Two of them are private, the rest of them are public,…and there is no need for me to recreate these groups here,…because these are the Office 365 groups.…Some of these groups have Yammer,…some of these groups use SharePoint.…
All of them are fully provisioned elsewhere…and when I create a new group here,…actually it will also be available in Outlook for example,…in SharePoint, and in other locations.…One more thing, if I delete a group here in Stream,…I'm actually deleting everything associated…with that Office 365 group, so if I look and say,…"I don't think the weekend surfing group…"will ever need to post videos,…"I could simply delete those."…If I do, they're going to lose their conversations,…all their files, and all of their content…
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos