Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add a video to a channel or group, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] When you upload a video…you have a choice to make it a company-wide video…or to add it to a specific group.…If a video is a company-wide video…it makes it easier for that video to go viral…because anybody can add that company-wide video…to any of their groups or channels…so they can promote the video.…If a video is not a company-wide video…then you can add that video to any group…or channel that you are allowed to contribute to.…And the way you do this is very straightforward.…
I go to a video, for example, my KinetEco PSA short version.…I'd like to place this in a channel.…I'm going to simply wait a moment.…Yip, that's the video I want…and I'm going to click the Menu button…and choose Add to Group Channel.…I'd like to share this with a particular channel…and I can now search.…I just start typing in North and I get Northern Solar.…I'd like to place this in the Northern Solar channel.…Next, I want to put this in some groups.…This belongs in the 45 Parallel Phase 2 group.…
Note, I've now also added it to the group…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.