Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add timings to the description, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] This is another video.…It's a video about barn inverters in Maine.…It has a basic description.…It's been uploaded, it's already published,…and I want to show you how you can modify the description…of the video so that it's a little more useful…to your users.…To do this, first, I'm going to want to edit the video,…but before I do, I'm going to select and copy the URL…from the view page for this video.…This is capturing this video as it appears right now.…Let's go to edit and in the description,…the first thing I'm going to do now is Control + V…to paste that link so I'm creating a hyperlink…in my description.…
If I want to leave a little more room before that,…I could press Enter to leave a blank line.…I can tag it onto the end of the prior line,…but that's what I'd like to do is simply put…in a hyperlink somewhere here.…If everyone in my organization puts it immediately…after the description or immediately before,…we all do the same thing, much easier for our users.…The next thing I want to do is add two specific time codes.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.