Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add timings to the description, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] This is another video.…It's a video about barn inverters in Maine.…It has a basic description.…It's been uploaded, it's already published,…and I want to show you how you can modify the description…of the video so that it's a little more useful…to your users.…To do this, first, I'm going to want to edit the video,…but before I do, I'm going to select and copy the URL…from the view page for this video.…This is capturing this video as it appears right now.…Let's go to edit and in the description,…the first thing I'm going to do now is Control + V…to paste that link so I'm creating a hyperlink…in my description.…
If I want to leave a little more room before that,…I could press Enter to leave a blank line.…I can tag it onto the end of the prior line,…but that's what I'd like to do is simply put…in a hyperlink somewhere here.…If everyone in my organization puts it immediately…after the description or immediately before,…we all do the same thing, much easier for our users.…The next thing I want to do is add two specific time codes.…
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos