In this video, learn how to browse your address book or search for contacts in your Office 365 directory. Also, see how to create new address book listings.
- [Instructor] The Outlook app lets you…manage your address book,…but you may notice that there's no button…for the address book here in the app.…Instead, if you go to the search screen…by tapping the magnifying glass down at the bottom,…you can see your contacts here,…or of course you can use the search field…at the top to search for somebody.…So I'm going to tap on that search field,…and I'm just going to put in somebody's name.…Now, quick note here,…since I have two email accounts linked to Outlook,…there's a menu next to the search field.…It's currently searching my Office 365 account.…If I wanted to search a different account,…I can switch to that here.…
Now, if I search my Google account,…it's looking through my address book,…people I've saved in my contacts on that account.…But if I search in Office 365, there's more to it.…If you have an Office 365 Business account,…your coworkers are registered…with your Office 365 organization.…So we'll also search for people in your organization,…even if you have not saved them in your address book.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.