In this video, learn how to insert pictures into a document. Then see how to format those pictures and place them where you want them to appear on the page.
- [Instructor] Let's add some pictures to a Word document.…If you're using the app on a phone, you need…to tap the Edit button to go into the Edit mode.…Then you need to go to the Insert ribbon.…If you're using a tablet, the tab for the Insert ribbon…is visible at the top of the screen.…But here on the phone, I'll use the vertical ribbon,…go to the Insert ribbon,…and then I'm going to choose Pictures.…I want to import a picture that I already…have saved, so I'll choose Photos.…Now this next screen is going to look…a little bit different from one device to the next,…but on this screen if I tap the button…on the top left corner, we can access…different storage locations available on your phone.…
So you need to have your pictures already saved…somewhere where you can access them on your device,…maybe in a cloud storage tool that you've set up…on your phone or maybe in your Photos library.…I'm going to go to my Photo library,…go into my photos, and choose the picture that I want.…And I'll just hit this check mark to confirm.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.