Explore the tools for sending, receiving, and reading email messages in Outlook. See how to reply to messages and how to compose new messages, work with attachments in messages, and organize the inbox.
- [Instructor] In some ways,…sending and receiving email in the Outlook app…is the same as any other mail app,…but Outlook does have some of its own special options.…I'm looking at the contents of my inbox and naturally,…I can tap on any of these messages to read them.…And when I finish reading this,…I can go back to the inbox…by tapping on the back button in the top left.…If you tap the menu button in the top left of this screen,…you get this panel that opens up…and you can go to other folders or your sent messages…or your trash or archive and so on.…
If you have Outlook linked to more than one email account,…which is what I have,…you can select which account you want to view.…Right now I'm looking at the contents…of my Microsoft account.…If I tap on the Google logo,…now I'm looking at the contents of my Google account.…I'm going to go back to that menu.…There's a home button up at the top…which will show you a combined inbox,…all of the messages…from all of your accounts mixed together.…For now, I want to go back to my Microsoft account.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.