You can manage your calendar in the Outlook app. In this video, learn how to view existing appointments and how to create and modify new appointments. Also, see how to convert an appointment into a meeting by inviting other participants.
- [Instructor] Let's work with the calendar in Outlook.…First, we'll tap on the Calendar button down at the bottom.…And already I can see several appointments on my calendar.…Because the Outlook app synchronizes with my email accounts,…any appointments that I had in the online calendar…in those accounts will show up here.…But there are some variables to be careful with.…I'm going to tap on this button…in the top left to open up this menu.…I see my Office 365 and my Google accounts…are linked here which I set up…when I launched this app for the first time.…Not all email accounts will synchronize…with calendars in Outlook.…
Also if you do not set up an account…when you launch the app for the first time,…but instead add that account later,…it might not link to the calendars.…If that happens, you might want to delete the Outlook app,…reinstall it, and set it up again.…So I have multiple calendar categories…in each of these accounts.…I can enable or disable each one…by tapping these check boxes.…But let's just close this and go back to my calendar.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.