You can manage your calendar in the Outlook app. This video shows how to view existing appointments and how to create and modify new appointments. You can even see how to convert an appointment into a meeting by inviting other participants.
- [Instructor] Let's see how to work with … the calendar in Outlook. … Here in the Outlook app, I'll tap on … the calendar button down at the bottom … to switch to the calendar view. … And already I can see several appointments. … Because the Outlook app synchronizes … with my e-mail accounts, any appointments I had in … the online calendar in those accounts will show up here. … I want to tap the menu button in the top-left corner … and I can see the accounts … that I linked to Outlook in another movie. … Just be aware, not all e-mail accounts … will synchronize calendars with Outlook … so check here to confirm … which accounts are linked and working. … You can tap outside of this panel to close it. … From here I can scroll on this list … and I can change my view in the calendar … using this button in the top right. … From this menu, I can switch between the different views. … Let's look at my existing appointments. … They are color coded … so I know which calendar each event is stored in. …
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.