Microsoft offers an app called the Microsoft Launcher, which adds an alternative home screen to an Android device with shortcuts to Microsoft tools. This video shows how to use the Microsoft Launcher to streamline your work with Office tools on Android.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I want to look … at the Microsoft Launcher which is an app … that turns your Android home screen … into a Microsoft integrated interface … with lots of Office related shortcuts. … To set this up, you'll just go to the Google Play Store … and search for Microsoft Launcher. … I've already found it here so I'll tap the install button … to install it. … Okay, now it's installed, but I'm not going … to open it from here. … Instead, I want to tap the home button … to go to my home screen, but now that I have a new launcher … installed, it's asking me which home screen … I want to use. … The Pixel Launcher is the launcher that comes … with my specific device. … The other option is the Microsoft Launcher. … Let's choose that, and it asks me if I want to use … the Microsoft Launcher just once or always. … If I choose always, I'll see this new home screen … every time I hit the home button. … I'm going to choose always, but don't worry, … I'm going to show you how to reset this …
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.