When you work with the Office apps on an Android device, you can save your files and open them from the internal storage on your device. If you sign in to a Microsoft account in the apps, you can store your files on OneDrive. In this video, learn how to add another cloud storage service to store and access your files.
- [Instructor] In the Word, Excel, and Powerpoint apps,…you can save files and open them…from the internal storage on your Android device,…or on OneDrive if you're signed in with a Microsoft account.…But you can also use other cloud storage services…to store your working documents.…I'm going to open up Word, and then I'll tap the Open button…down in the bottom, right corner.…Or you can tap the Open other documents button,…if you're on a tablet.…Then, I'll just choose this option that says Add a place.…This is a list of cloud storage services…that you can connect to the Office apps.…
You can even sign in to multiple OneDrive accounts.…If you have an account with one of these services,…just tap it.…So I'm going to sign into my Dropbox account.…I'll choose Dropbox, then I'll fill…in the email address associated with my account.…Tap Sign In,…and now my Dropbox account is linked to the app.…Now when you do this, you may see a screen asking you…to give permission for your device…to access your OneDrive account.…I didn't see that screen because I've set this up before…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.