When you have several slides in a presentation, you may need to change the order of them later. In this video, learn how to rearrange slides, delete slides, and temporarily hide slides so they are not visible when you play your presentation.
- [Instructor] Once you've built out your presentation,…you can easily rearrange and remove slides.…In your list of slides, you can swipe back and forth…to see all of your slides.…If you want to move one to change the order,…just tap and hold it.…Then you can move it where you want it to be.…So I want this to be the second slide in my presentation,…so I'm going to drag it to that position and let go.…Now I've moved it.…With a slide already selected,…you can tap on it again to open up these on-screen controls.…And here you could copy and paste the entire slide.…
You could delete it to remove it from your presentation.…Or if you want it gone from your presentation temporarily,…but you don't want to actually delete it, you can choose hide.…Now, when you play the presentation,…it'll just skip over that slide.…If you want to bring it back, just tap on it again…to open up those controls.…Tap the hide button again to un-hide it.…So that's all you need if you ever need to remove…or rearrange your slides.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.