In this video, learn how to show a slideshow by going into the Presenter mode on an Android phone or tablet. Also, see how to progress through a presentation, make notes on slides during the presentation, and black out the screen.
- [Instructor] In the PowerPoint app,…you can play your presentation directly from your device.…So you can connect your device to a large screen,…or a projector, or you might just have a few people…looking directly at your device's screen.…If you're on the phone app and you've got the ribbon…or the keyboard on the screen, you should dismiss that…so that you can see the controls…up at the top of the screen.…The button that looks like a projector screen…will play your presentation,…but it will start from whatever slide…you currently have selected.…So I like to tap to select my first slide,…then tap the button to go into presentation mode.…
Now on some devices, it will automatically…switch to the landscape orientation.…If you do stay in the portrait orientation like this,…then you'll see a presenter screen with your notes.…But if you rotate to that landscape orientation,…you can see the presentation better.…So from here you can progress through the presentation…by swiping left and right on the screen.…You can also swipe up or down on the screen…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.