Learn how to create a team in the Microsoft Teams app and how to post messages for your coworkers to view. Also, explore the difference between replying to an existing conversation thread and posting a new message on a new topic.
- [Instructor] Microsoft Teams is a tool for communicating…with large groups of coworkers.…In this movie, I want to focus on probably the core feature…of Teams, posting messages that can be seen…by multiple people on a team.…Teams is most often used as part…of an Office 365 business account,…though there is a free version available…that is a bit limited.…Whether you have a free account or an Office 365 account,…you can download the app for free and then sign in.…Since I've already signed into my Office 365 account…in another app on this device,…I can select it here to sign in.…
And I'm just going to go through these introduction screens…and now, we're in the app.…At the bottom, there are several sections.…I want to focus on the Teams section in this movie…so I'll tap on the Teams button.…So a team is a group of people within your organization.…I am currently a member of two teams.…I see them listed here.…The Graphic Design team and the Web Development team.…Somebody in my organization made those teams…and added me to them.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.