- Identify the code applied to images to indicate alternative text.
- Recognize the features of a funnel chart.
- Recall the PowerPoint feature that allows users to create thumbnails of the different sections in a presentation.
- Explain how to add an email recipient from within the body of an email.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Microsoft Office has existed for decades and has evolved over the years to become extremely powerful while remaining easy to use. Office 29, Microsoft's latest rendition of its perpetual suite of Office software products gets even easier to use, helps you work faster, and is more powerful than ever thanks to a number of new features added to each of the applications. To get the most out of Office 2019, you'll want to know what these new features are, how to use them, and when to use them.
I'm David Rivers, and I've been teaching people how to get the most out of Microsoft Office since it came into existence. Join me as we explore what's new in Office 2019 and how these newly added features can help you work faster and easier as you create impressive documents in Word, professional-looking workbooks in Excel, and eye-catching slide presentations in PowerPoint. Even Outlook gets some new and improved time-saving features. Let's get started.