- Translating your documents in Word
- Making documents more accessible with the Accessibility Checker
- Turning text into speech in Word
- Publishing a spreadsheet to Power BI in Excel
- Easily reordering slides in PowerPoint
- Decluttering with Focused Inbox in Outlook
- Using updated summary cards in Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Microsoft Office has existed for decades and has evolved over the years to become extremely powerful while remaining easy to use. Office 29, Microsoft's latest rendition of its perpetual suite of Office software products gets even easier to use, helps you work faster, and is more powerful than ever thanks to a number of new features added to each of the applications. To get the most out of Office 2019, you'll want to know what these new features are, how to use them, and when to use them.
I'm David Rivers, and I've been teaching people how to get the most out of Microsoft Office since it came into existence. Join me as we explore what's new in Office 2019 and how these newly added features can help you work faster and easier as you create impressive documents in Word, professional-looking workbooks in Excel, and eye-catching slide presentations in PowerPoint. Even Outlook gets some new and improved time-saving features. Let's get started.