- [David] Congratulations, you've reached the end of this course on Office 2019 New Features. You should now be feeling comfortable with the new and enhanced functionality in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2019. If you want these new features but don't already have Office 2019, your next step is to get it and get it installed. Check out the microsoft.com products pages to find out how. And if you want to take your Office 2019 knowledge up a notch, we have you covered here at LinkedIn Learning.
We have courses covering each of the Office 2019 apps to help you get to the next level in mastering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching. I hope to see you again soon.
- Identify the code applied to images to indicate alternative text.
- Recognize the features of a funnel chart.
- Recall the PowerPoint feature that allows users to create thumbnails of the different sections in a presentation.
- Explain how to add an email recipient from within the body of an email.