Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office for Android Essential Training.
- [Nick] Thanks for joining me for this look…at the Office apps for Android devices.…Microsoft Office is a very big topic…which includes several applications…that work on Mac, Windows, on the Web and more.…If you need to learn more about any of the OfficeTools,…please do a quick search in our library.…For example a quick search for Microsoft Word…gives you lots of training courses to choose from,…so there are plenty of resources available.…I hope I did my part here in helping you get to work…with the Office apps on your Android device.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.