- Identify the main features offered by Outlook.
- Recall what a triangle in Outlook represents.
- Explain how you can recover a deleted email.
- Recall what you can include in the body of an email.
- Recognize your options for choosing a contact for a group.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Employees work best when they're working as a team. In your day-to-day operations, you'll most likely be reading a lot of email, and probably attending some meetings. In addition, you'll want to be on top of your game, and handle multiple projects at once, by being as organized as possible. If you've never used Outlook before, it can be a bit overwhelming, but Outlook gives you all the tools you need to work as a team, never forget an assignment, and collaborate effectively. In my LinkedIn learning course, I'll show you how to get up and running as quickly as possible, to read and send email, work with attachments, and file your mail.
We'll also be using the calendar, and working with contacts. My name is Jess Stratton, and I use Outlook every day. Let's get started.