Inserting pictures and graphs make use of similar controls. In this video, see how to insert a picture first to get familiar with the controls. Then, learn about selecting some data in a spreadsheet, adding a chart of that data, and then formatting that graph.
- [Instructor] Let's see how to insert picture and graphs,…also known as charts.…We need to start in the Insert ribbon,…so using the vertical ribbon here in the phone app,…I'll open this menu and go to the Insert ribbon.…And I want to start with a picture,…so I'll tap on Pictures, then I'll tap on Photos.…Now, this screen will probably look different…from one device to another,…But on this device, if I tap this button…in the top-left corner, it gives me a list…of storage options that I have available on this device.…So like in the Word app, you need to have some pictures…somewhere you can access them from your Android device,…like in a cloud storage app…or the photos gallery on your device.…
I have the OneDrive app set up on this device,…and I want to pull in some pictures I have saved there.…So go to OneDrive, and I'm going to have to navigate…to the folder where I have the pictures that I want to use…and then I can choose the picture I want here.…And then I'll just tap this check mark to confirm that…that is the picture that I want.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.