Using a template, see how to create a new PowerPoint presentation, change the layout of slides, and add text to those slides. Also, work with placeholder text boxes and see how to resize text boxes.
- [Nick] Let's make a new presentation…in the PowerPoint app for Android.…So I'll tap on the Plus button…near the top right to create a new presentation.…For the location, I just want to use…one of the recent locations.…Then, of course, I need to choose a template to start with.…When you're working in PowerPoint,…I think it's a little bit more important…to choose a pre-made template.…So I'm going to choose the Celestial template.…That starts for me the presentation…with only one slide.…If you're working in the tablet app, over on the left side…you'll see a list of all of your slides.…But if you're in the phone,…we see that list down at the bottom.…
I want to make another slide, so I'll tap the Plus button.…Now I have two slides, and all I need to do is tap…on the slide that I want to work with at any given time.…Now, that first slide is laid out as a Title slide.…The second slide has two text boxes.…It's got a Title line and then a bulleted list.…You're probably going to want to…change the layout of some of your slides.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.