In this video, learn how to add pictures and shapes to a slide. Also, explore the formatting options you have to crop, resize, and change the stacking order of elements on a slide.
- [Instructor] Let's add some pictures…and other objects to our slides.…If you're working in the tablet app,…you can go to the normal Insert ribbon…at the top of the screen.…Here on the phone app, I need to go…to the vertical ribbon, then switch over…to the Insert ribbon from here.…And we've got options for elements…that we can add to a slide.…There's an option here to insert a text box.…This slide layout that I chose…when I created the slide has two text boxes.…And we've already put some text into them.…But if you need more text boxes.…You can add them from here.…Let's insert a picture.…
So I'll tap Pictures.…Then I'll tap Photos.…And now this screen will probably be different…depending on your device.…But on my device, if I tap the button…in the top left corner, it shows me…all of the storage options I have available on this device.…You could grab a picture from your photo library…or from a cloud storage tool…that you've connected to your device.…I'm going to go to my OneDrive,…and I'm just going to go to Files…and navigate to the folder where I have…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.