An Excel file can contain several unique spreadsheets, which are called "sheets." In this video, learn how to add and remove sheets, rename them, and switch between them.
- [Instructor] A single Excel file is known as a workbook.…This page where we have all of this data is one sheet,…and you can have more than one sheet in an Excel workbook.…If you're in the phone app…and you have the vertical ribbon visible,…you can tap the down arrow to dismiss it.…Then you'll see this toolbar…down at the bottom of the screen.…I want to tap on this button in the toolbar…on the bottom left corner.…That will show the sheet tabs.…If you're using the android tablet app,…those tabs are always visible…down at the bottom of the screen.…Now by default you have one sheet represented by one tab.…
If you want another tab in your file,…just tap the plus button.…Now I have a second sheet,…and I can jump between my sheets by tapping on these tabs.…If you tap on one of the tabs to select it…then tap a second time, these onscreen controls pop up.…So you might want to use these to give your sheets a name.…I'll tap on the Rename option,…and I'm going to call this Monthly Sales.…When you're done just tab anywhere outside of that,…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.