To start with Outlook, you need to link one or more email accounts to the app. In this video, learn how to link your Microsoft account or Gmail account. Also, learn how to add other email accounts and how to remove accounts later.
- [Presenter] Outlook is an app…for sending and receiving email…and also managing your calendar and address book.…Outlook is just one of many apps available…for working with mail.…You've got a lot of choices there,…but it's particularly useful if you use the email service…connected to an Office 365 account.…When you launch the Outlook app for the first time,…you will need to link an email account to it.…The app does not provide an email address to you.…You will need to start with an email address…that you can link to the app.…So I'm going to tap Get Started.…
And if you've already signed…into a Microsoft account in another app on your device,…it will have it listed here,…and you can keep this check mark enabled…to link that account to Outlook.…Also, there's something else here…that works a bit differently…on different Android devices.…If you have a Google account set up…on your Android device, which is pretty standard,…you may also see your Gmail account listed here…and you can check the box to link that as well.…
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up the Office Apps
2. Word for Android
3. Excel for Android
4. PowerPoint for Android
5. Collaborate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Outlook for Android
7. OneNote for Android
8. Microsoft Teams for Android
Send private chat messages2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.