- Creating a survey
- Adding survey questions
- Enabling file uploads
- Creating a quiz
- Controlling quiz appearance
- Editing questions
- Changing question order
- Sharing forms
- Viewing survey and quiz results
- Analyzing results in Microsoft Forms
Skill Level Beginner
- [Curt] Microsoft Forms is a powerful information gathering tool. By creating quizzes and surveys, you can capture feedback from users, customers, and employees to help you make better decisions. In this course, I'll provide an overview of Microsoft Forms and show you how to use it to create surveys and quizzes. I'm Curt Frye. Join me at LinkedIn Learning for an introduction to Microsoft Forms that will let you capture valuable information you can turn into terrific decisions.
Office 365 New Features (Microsoft 365)with David Rivers1h 43m Intermediate
What you should know2m 35s
1. Creating a Survey
2. Creating a Quiz
3. Managing Surveys and Quizzes
4. Analyzing Survey and Quiz Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.