Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Infrastructure.
- [Instructor] To get the most from this course, you should be familiar with Active Directory Domain Services configuration and management, familiar with server virtualization concepts, as well as basic administration in Hyber-V, and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure identity and Iaas concepts will also be helpful. I encourage you to look at the other courses in this Microsoft Cybersecurity series, including Identity and Endpoint Protection Basics, Advanced Identity and Endpoint Protection, as well as Securing Information.
- Exploring features and benefits of Hyper-V guarded fabric
- Implementing guarded fabric in Windows Server 2016
- Shielding virtual machine data
- Configuring security policies
- Managing and responding to security alerts
- Encrypting data at rest in Azure