Discover how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud.
- [Pete] Welcome to Microsoft Cybersecurity, Securing Enterprise Information. In a cloud-first world, where users expect to be productive from any location, and on any device, the traditional network parameter is no longer an effective approach to information security. Hi, I'm Pete Zerger, and I'm a consultant, author, speaker, and 12-time Microsoft MVP, focused on Microsoft Cloud and Cybersecurity solutions for medium and large enterprises. In this course, I'll help you devise a comprehensive strategy to securing your enterprise information.
We'll start with an end-to-end look at protecting corporate information anywhere it travels, with Azure Information Protection. Then, we'll move on to securing that data on mobile devices, even when they're not managed. Next, I'll show you how to gain visibility into Shadow IT with Microsoft Cloud App Security. And finally, we'll look at the tools at your disposal for securing unstructured data in Office 365, as well as structured data in Microsoft Azure. This course is the third installment in the Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack series.
To get a handle on the full breadth of Microsoft Cybersecurity capabilities, be sure to check out all courses in the series. So, if you're ready, let's get started.
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection