Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Secure sharing from mobile devices, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Information.
- [Announcer] Now we're going to look at sharing a document…or a folder on a mobile device.…I'm logged in with my Kinetico Energy…Azure active directory user account,…and I've opened the SharePoint app for iOS.…You can see here I see my Kinetico Security Team site…and I can share a link to the site.…I can add a member just as I might if I were in…the full desktop version.…I can also invite people to view my documents.…
So, I'll click on document.…I'll hit the share option here.…You notice I get a note here that only people in…this organization will be able to view and edit,…which is a result of the security I established…on my SharePoint site and my document libraries.…Now I will invite somebody from my organization…to view this document.…Now, as I do this,…it's going to give me the eligible people.…If I have someone who's restricted from visiting my site,…simply sharing with them a link to a document…will not override the higher-level security on my site.…
So, at this point, simply by clicking…on this document, sharing,…
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalitieswith David Elfassy2h 52m Intermediate
1. Securing Corporate Information on Any Device
2. Securing Corporate Data on Mobile Devices
3. Identifying and Controlling Shadow IT
4. Securing Collaboration and DLP
5. Securing Structured (SQL) Data
Using row-level security4m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.