Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Secure email sharing with anyone, anywhere, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Information.
- [Instructor] With the new Office 365…message encryption capabilities built on top of…Azure information protection,…your organization can use protected email…communication with people inside and outside…your organization.…The new OME capabilities work with other…Office 365 organizations with Outlook.com,…Gmail and some other email services.…So let's talk about how these capabilities work.…The new office message encryption capabilities…use Azure rights management data protection…from Azure information protection…which uses encryption, identity and…authorization policies to secure our mail.…
So we're going to log into the Office 365 portal…with our kinetECO energy Azure active directory…account.…And we'll have a look at what's different in the…Outlook web clients.…At how does this capability manifest itself,…for example,…in Outlook web access.…So specifically you're going to see an option to…protect messages that you did not see before.…Now this feature is not enabled by default,…I should mention that.…
You do have to have to use Power Shell to…
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection