Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Information.
- [Pete] Thanks for joining me for Microsoft Cybersecurity:…Securing Enterprise Information.…I hope you've gathered a few tips and techniques…for securing information within your own organization.…We covered a lot of ground in this course.…Protecting corporate information anywhere it travels…with Azure information protection, securing that data…in bring your own device scenarios…on unmanaged mobile devices.…We even looked at getting a handle on shadow IT…with visibility into Cloud app usage,…and we finished our journey with a look at securing…our document-based data in Office 365 along with the many…ways to secure our structured data in SQL and Azure SQL.…
I'd love to hear about your struggles and your successes…as you put what you've learned into action.…Feel free to reach out via Twitter…where I can be found @pzerger.…
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalitieswith David Elfassy2h 52m Intermediate
1. Securing Corporate Information on Any Device
2. Securing Corporate Data on Mobile Devices
3. Identifying and Controlling Shadow IT
4. Securing Collaboration and DLP
5. Securing Structured (SQL) Data
Using row-level security4m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.