Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Documentation and lab requirements, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Infrastructure.
- [Instructor] Every environment is unique, and inevitably you'll come across issues you haven't seen before. I've included a reference document for this course which you can download through the Exercise Files link, and it includes links to documentation and websites I reference and contains the scripts I use to build and demonstrate with this environment. When in doubt, look for the most recent documentation at docs.microsoft.com for the most current guidance. To get to the resources relevant to this course, you'll search on phrases related to the topic we're working in such as Guarded Fabric, Azure Security Center, et cetera.
To complete the steps in the labs related to this course, you'll need the following virtual machines: A Windows 10 virtual machine running fall preview or later build, Windows Server 2016, 1709 or later, and the Windows Server .iso media, same version as above. And the following Microsoft trial subscriptions will also be helpful: A Microsoft Azure 30-day trial as well as a trial to Azure Active Directory Premium, Plan One or Plan Two.
- Exploring features and benefits of Hyper-V guarded fabric
- Implementing guarded fabric in Windows Server 2016
- Shielding virtual machine data
- Configuring security policies
- Managing and responding to security alerts
- Encrypting data at rest in Azure