Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Deploy Cloud Discovery, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Information.
- Now we're ready to talk deployment…of Microsoft Cloud App Security.…MCAS's cloud discovery analyzes your traffic logs…against cloud app security's catalog of over 13,000…apps that are ranked and scored based on more than…60 risk factors to provide you with ongoing visibility…into cloud use, shadow IT, and the risk shadow IT…poses to your organization.…And based on that data collection and processing,…we can run reports.…There are two types of reports you can generate in MCAS.…
Snapshot reports, which provide ad-hoc visibility…into a set of traffic logs you manually upload…from your firewalls or proxies,…continuous reports analyze all the logs that are…forwarded from your network using…cloud app security's log collector.…They provide improved visibility over all data,…and automatically identify anomalous use…either through the machine learning anomaly detection…engine or by using custom policies that you define.…The process of generating a risk assessment…consists of the following steps…and takes between a few minutes to several hours…
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection