Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Information.
- [Narrator] Now that we appreciate…some of the security challenges of mobile devices…in the workplace, let's take a look at some of our options…for developing a data loss prevention strategy…for mobile devices leveraging the components…of the Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack.…With Azure Information Protection, we can classify, label…and protect its documents and emails.…After your content is classified and optionally protected,…we can then track and control how it's used.…We can then analyze those data flows to detect…risky behaviors and take corrective measures…where necessary, tracking access to documents…and even revoking that access when necessary.…
Because that protection travels with the document,…we can restrict access to the document wherever it lives.…And even revoke access if we see access attempts,…successful or otherwise, in the document tracking site…at track.azurerms.com.…Some applications and solutions natively support…the Azure Rights Management service,…the protection arm of Azure Information Protection,…
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection