Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Customize discovery and anonymize discovery data, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Information.
- [Instructor] Now we're going to walk through…configuring data anonymization in Cloud App Security.…Cloud Discovery data anonymization…enables you to protect user privacy.…Once the data log is uploaded to the Microsoft…Cloud App Security portal,…the log is sanitized and all username information…is replaced with encrypted username.…This way, all cloud activities are kept anonymous.…However, when necessary for a specific investigation,…for example due to a security breach…or a suspicious user activity,…admins can resolve the real username.…
So, I'll start by browsing to the Cloud App Security portal,…which is located at portal.cloudappsecurity.com,…and I'll log in with my kinetecoenergy…Azure ID user account.…Now, there are three ways to apply data anonymization.…The first would come when we're running an ad hoc report,…in other words when we're creating a snapshot report…whereby we upload a log from a specific appliance…for a one-off reporting scenario.…And in this case, we'll supply a report name, description,…
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection