Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Create RMS templates, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Information.
- [Instructor] Azure Information Protection…provides classification and protection…of information in our documents and emails.…We're now going to explore…configuring existing Azure rights management templates,…converting protection templates to labels…and also creating new Azure RMS templates from scratch.…So, let's begin by configuring an existing template…in Azure Information Protection,…so I'll browse to the Azure portal,…I'll log in with my KinetEco Azure AD user account…and I will launch Azure Information Protection…if I have it pinned to the dashboard or the start menu…or otherwise go to more services and search.…
So, this will drop me…into the Azure Information Protection…Global Policy blade by default.…I'm going to configure the General label…with some protection, so when I click on that General label,…what I'll notice here that permissions…are set to not configured.…We know by the description of the label,…this is intended for business data…that's not intended for public consumption.…However, we have no protection here…
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection