Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Connect apps to CAS, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Information.
- [Instructor] Now we will walk through…the Cloud App Security App connector configuration process…and have a look at the output…of the Office 365 connector…that leverages the API.…MCAS supports the Legacy Office 365 dedicated platform…as well as the latest offerings of Office 365.…I'll start by browsing to portal.cloudappsecurity.com,…and I'll login with my KinetEco Energy…as your active directory account.…
Which will take me to the Cloud App Security portal.…Because it takes a few minutes…for the data to begin flowing…and registering results in the portal,…I've preconfigured the Office 365 app connector here,…but I'll show you that process just the same.…So if we click on the Settings option here,…we can go to App Connectors…where we will see our app connector options.…So you'll notice that Office 365 is not listed here…because I've already made that connection.…I can make a connection to one Office 365 environment.…
It's suggested that we have a dedicated service account…for any of these APIs that we're connecting to.…
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection