Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Classify and protect data in bulk, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Enterprise Information.
- [Instructor] The Azure Information Protection PowerShell…module and cmdlets can be used…with the Azure Information Protection service,…Azure Rights Management Services,…and Active Directory Rights Management Services.…You can access the code samples I show you in this talk…in the exercise files that come with this course.…The Azure Information Protection cmdlets…are automatically installed with the AIP client,…and include all the Rights Management cmdlets…from the RMS Protection tool.…The module name is AzureInformationProtection.…
Now these cmdlets provide two core functions,…labeling and protection.…And what I would argue…is a third distinct function, inventory.…For example, we can get a label and protection status…of a single file using the Get-AIPFileStatus cmdlet.…And we can extend that to retrieve status…from multiple files in a folder.…And we can extend that further still…to get label and protection status for multiple files…in a folder with a particular label…using a where clause that you're likely familiar with…
In this course—the third installment in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger demonstrates how to leverage the Microsoft cybersecurity stack to more effectively protect corporate information—on any device and in any cloud. Pete explains how to use Azure Information Protection (AIP) to protect information, as well as how to secure data on mobile devices. Plus, he covers identifying and controlling shadow IT, securing structured data in Azure, and more.
- Securing information on any device
- What is Azure Information Protection (AIP)?
- Configuring classification and labeling
- Classifying and protecting data in bulk
- Challenges of securing data on mobile devices
- Data loss prevention (DLP) on mobile devices
- Identifying and controlling shadow IT
- Securing collaboration and DLP
- Configuring dynamic data masking
- Protecting Azure SQL with SQL Threat Detection
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalitieswith David Elfassy2h 52m Intermediate
1. Securing Corporate Information on Any Device
2. Securing Corporate Data on Mobile Devices
3. Identifying and Controlling Shadow IT
4. Securing Collaboration and DLP
5. Securing Structured (SQL) Data
Using row-level security4m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.