Join Matt Hester for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Windows 10 Deployment with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013.
- Thank you so much for taking time out…of your busy day to watch this course.…Hopefully you really enjoyed seeing all…those tools and once again the great thing…about those tools is that they're free.…Now if you want to really take your skills to the next level…and you're interested in really improving your skill set…I recommend these courses.…First up, if you're not familiar with Windows 10…I definitely recommend the Window's 10 New Features…course by Garrick Chow.…It's going to give you a kind of quick overview of some of…the great new functionality that you might not…be familiar with with Windows 10.…If you want a more in depth look at Windows 10…I would recommend Windows 10 Essential Training…with Nick Brazzi.…
And this really goes into the details and some of the…nuances that Windows 10 operating system.…And if you're not quite familiar with some…of the server technologies that we used…in the course today I definitely would recommend…Basic Installation and Configuration of Windows…Server 2012 by Timothy Pintello.…
- Recognize the difference between three types of deployments.
- Recall the two versions of Windows 10 that are most appropriate in a business environment.
- Explain how MAP provides information about a network.
- Name the two apps also installed along with the Microsoft Development Toolkit.
- List the steps involved in creating and utilizing a task sequence.
- Identify the types of files created by MDT.