- Recognize the difference between three types of deployments.
- Recall the two versions of Windows 10 that are most appropriate in a business environment.
- Explain how MAP provides information about a network.
- Name the two apps also installed along with the Microsoft Development Toolkit.
- List the steps involved in creating and utilizing a task sequence.
- Identify the types of files created by MDT.
Skill Level Beginner
- Good morning, good afternoon or good evening. My name is Matt Hester and welcome to Deploy Windows 10 with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013. In this course, we'll take a look at how to deploy Windows 10 into your organizations. I'll start by talking with you about some of the key concepts, tools and terminology around deployment technologies. Then, I will take you through the process of building your deployment environment from the ground up. We'll see how to create your deployment environment and images. Plus, we'll see how all this comes together with an actual deployment of Windows 10.
The fantastic thing about the tools and solutions you will see in this course is that almost all of them are free. Now let's get started with Deploy Windows 10 with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013.