In this video, learn about Windows Autopilot's functionality and benefits, including hardware and license requirements.
- Core functionality of Windows Autopilot … has many benefits. … These include: new devices can be sent … directly to the end user without … the need for IT to handle them. … You pre-configure the customization … of the out-of-box experience. … Devices will be automatically joined to … Azure Active Directory and auto-enrolled … into management with Microsoft Azure. … They can then receive the MDM policies … and apps automatically. … Autopilot also offers a self-deploying mode … for deploying Windows 10 kiosk devices or … electronic signage. … You can set up computers for shared usage. … And a personalization feature so that users will … be greeted by name when their device is configured. … You also have Autopilot Reset … where devices can be remotely reset … to move personal files, apps, and settings. … An Enrollment Status Page which allows … end users to see the progress status of the configuration. … And you can block device usage until … it's fully configured and secured. … To be able to use Windows Autopilot you will need …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.