In this video, learn how to create, validate, and deploy device profiles, including assigning profiles.
- [Instructor] Once you've registered … your device hardware IDs … with the Windows Autopilot deployment service, … you'll need to create and apply your deployment profiles. … A deployment profile is used to customize … the out-of-box experience for your end users. … The profile can contain settings … that will determine the behavior of a new device … when it's first switched on … and deployed by the Windows Autopilot service. … Let's take a look. … Within my Microsoft 365 Device Management portal … under Device enrollment, Windows enrollment, … we can see the Deployment Profile section … within the Windows Autopilot deployment program. … If I select Create profile, … the Create profile wizard takes over. … Let's create a basic profile. … I'll create a name and description. … And then click Next. … And here we can see the various options available to us … for the out-of-box experience or OOBE. … We can modify the Deployment mode, … either User Driven or Self-Deploying mode … which is used for deploying kiosk machines. …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.