Learn how to effectively deploy and manage a modern Windows 10 desktop environment within an enterprise. This course closely aligns to the first two domains of the MD-101 exam.
- [ANDREW BETTANY] Deploying Windows in a modern, cloud-focused organization can be challenging. But the rewards are great, if you do it well. With cloud-based management tools, such as Microsoft Intune, and Azure Active Directory, you can deploy, secure, and manage your Windows 10 devices with greater ability and agility than ever before. All from the cloud. Once deployed, Windows 10 offers your users secure access to apps and services that they need, while substantially reducing your IT costs. I'll explain how to upgrade to Windows 10, outline code management, discuss Intune, and demonstrate how to create policies. And provide end-to-end demos so that you can administrate from a position of confidence. You'll see how to manage Windows 10 using mobile device management, plus troubleshooting tips and tricks that I've gained from deploying thousands of devices. I'm Andrew Bettany, and I've been working with Windows for over 20 years. If you're ready, grab your gear and let's get started.
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.